Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Windows Vista Home Premium having problems with Gmail and Hotmail?

I am using HP Pavillion d6000 with Windows Vista Premium. I facing difficulties when i try to logon on to Gmail and Hotmail accounts. Usually I cant logon to Gmail easily and by excessive tries i somehow manage to login then I face problems with using my mail box.. and usually it says "Oops... a server error occurred and your email was not sent. (#008)".





I am using Mcafee Security Centre and I have uninstalled the firewall part already coz I heard it may be the problem creator.





I also refreshed the cookies portion of Firefox 3.0.5, but none of my browsers work with mail sites.





Thank you for your support.
Windows Vista Home Premium having problems with Gmail and Hotmail?
Open internet options from the control panel and set the security to default

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive