Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I get hotmail to forward my emails to gmail?

any ideas?
How do I get hotmail to forward my emails to gmail?
I am almost sure, and I emphasise almost, that Hotmail is not POP3 and therefore you will need to forward it to another client first. There are a few about, but I am afraid you will have to do a little research.


Gmail do a utility to grab mail from other sources you can see the deatail here.. https://mail.google.com/support/bin/answ...


You might even get some tips on how to do your thing... And by the way, Gmail is a far superior animal to Hotmail, why not just dump the hotmail and copy the info all your efriends with the Gmail.


You can also offer them membership to gmail while you are at it. No I am not on commision, yes I do love Gmail..





Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive