Monday, October 12, 2009

Cannot send emails from my yahoo.com to yahoo.co.in, gmail or hotmail ids !?

I get %26lt;Sorry, I couldn't find any host named gmail.com%26gt; when I send an email from my yahoo.com (i think I am on a UK domain) to any gmail id. Similarly to yahoo.co.in and hotmail ids. This is happening since 15Aug2007. Mails to other domains seem to get through alright.
Cannot send emails from my yahoo.com to yahoo.co.in, gmail or hotmail ids !?
According to Yahoo! customer service, there are currently problems between hotmail and gmail (and other ISPs). Yahoo! are supposedly trying to fix it but I've not noticed any difference.





Please report this to Yahoo! via their help pages and they will send you an up to date status.





This bug is affecting hundreds of users. I can only hope Yahoo! sorts it out soon.





Fingers crossed for all of us !!! :-))
Reply:call 08703522000 if you are having problems--I'm sure they will be able to do something--are you in UK?? if not add +44 and take off the first 0





L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive