Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Problem with ADSL connection! I can not enter my Gmail and Hotmail accounts!?

Hi,





I use ADSL connection from about 6 months ago. Recently I can not enter my Gmail and Hotmail accounts, my Outlook doesn鈥檛 work, I can enter my account in Yahoo Answers but I can not ask or answer, I can enter my web hosting account but I can not upload any file on my website. It is surprising that I don鈥檛 have such problems when viewing other web sites!





I call my internet provider and they checked my status and told they could not find any problem and anything is ok with my connection!





What should I do? Do you have any comment to solve my problem?





Notice: When I use Dialup service I don鈥檛 have any the same problems. My problems occur just with my ADSL connection. I turned off my Firewall, deleted my cookies,.. but no good result.





Thanks
Problem with ADSL connection! I can not enter my Gmail and Hotmail accounts!?
oh!! thats freaky....lolz...by the way i m from india and working in IT field...so some of my client having this problem and i talked with my ISP they have told me the same as you said in your question.


so here is the solution just reset your ADSL modem from backside there is tiny hole and try with a pin...


i think it will work...if not then change your connection.








tke cre..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive