Saturday, November 7, 2009

Transfering hotmail messages to my gmail account??

how can i get my msn hotmail emails sent automatically to my gmail account? i am trying to do this through gmail and it says that hotmail doesnt have pop access. Im not sure what this means or how to do this. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Transfering hotmail messages to my gmail account??
This is the most annoying thing about hotmail. There is no external access. External applications and websites, use POP3 to recieve mail from the server (in this case Windows Live's). However Microsoft do not allow people to download mail from hotmail unless they're using Outlook, or Windows Live Mail (the program, not the website).


I tried to get my hotmail on my phone but I wasn't able to because of this, however I am able to recieve most other mail.


Anyway, I hoped this helped you.


Richard (giloi2007)

4 comments:

  1. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Hotmail Customer Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides, development appeared to just truly take away from Yahoo's customer base- - the other three web indexes have really stayed relentless as of late. http://annaduncan.livejournal.com/2284.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo is one of the top most search engines, other than this, it is also well known for its mail services. Yahoo has various strong featured services
    which are mostly liked & used by the yahoo users worldwide.if you want to deeply knowledge about the Yahoo mail so you have to visit my site and also contact to the
    Yahoo customer service team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a team of highly trained technicians working 24×7 to resolve your problem. If you are facing any query related to acer products than simply call Apple Customer Service .

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive